How to create drag racing T shirt designs with your own stamp? Let’s try it out with Canva. This tool is friendly and easy to use for non-designers and beginners. Follow this post to learn about how to create a T-shirt on Canva as well as take some basic tips of desinging. By this way, you can make your first race tee project a success.
What is Canva?
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create their social media graphics, PowerPoint, posters, and other visual content. It was invented by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht, and Cameron Adams in 2013. In the first introduced year, more than 750,000 users tried out and preferred it. Up to now, there are more than 60 million monthly active users across 190 countries.
The Canva supplies a huge template library to users and gives them positive ideas for their own products. Thanks to that, you can make unique drag racing shirts, drag racing hoodies, race car driver outfit, etc.
How to create drag racing T shirt designs on Canva?
Do you get a good ping internet? Take an internet ping test to make sure your connection is fast enough if you don’t want to see lag or frozen while running the Canva.
Now, it’s time to make your own race car driver jacket or vintage drag race T shirts yourself with Canva. Follow step by step below:
Step 1: Open the Canva
- Visit the website: canva.com
- Search “drag racing shirt” or “vintage drag racing T shirts” or something like that to begin your product.
- You are able to design directly with a free trial or log in to save your racing shirt designs as well as get further convenient features.
Step 2: Choose a race shirt designs template
- Pre-made our designs from the huge free Canva templates or if you have your own T-shirt idea, you can skip this step.
- You should choose limited themes and colors to avoid being overwhelmed by giant data. Answer questions yourself like “how to dress like a cowboy?” “ What to wear car racing outfit?”, how do you want your driving suit to look like? etc to get a specific idea.
Step 3: Add elements
- Now you start to customize your design with perfect illustrations, icons, images, or shapes.
- Edit or reset existing texts, fonts, or colors in the ready-made layout. An extensive library of elements will assist you to finish your product.
Step 4: Personalize your shirt more
- Interestingly, custom race suits with your own photos. Upload your selfie photo or any photos, or logos and insert them into your drag racing apparel.
- For big photos, you will need more time to finish the uploading process. That’s why you should get a low ping time for a fast connection.
Step 5: Order your shirt
- Finish by downloading your design as a JPEG or PDF for printing. You may also purchase prints directly from Canva by selecting Print T-Shirts. Select a size, style, and quantity. There is no minimum order requirement for free delivery of your new shirts.
Tips for T shirt non-designer & beginners on Canva
For T shirt non-designer and beginners, they can embarrassed and feel difficult to conduct drag racing T shirt designs. Some Canva tips below can be useful for them, let’s find out.
- Limit your typefaces: As simple as good. Synchronize headings, subtitles and body text in a simple and modern aesthetic.
- Keep in mind symmetric: Use scale for text, shapes or any elements. Your design will look better when it is displayed strong and proportionate emphasis.
- Space for other elements: Let’s fill dead space and condense texts. Too many texts or letter spacing is too wide or narrow which also becomes less attractive.
- Use less color: Choose a color scheme that includes 1-3 primary colors and 1-3 secondary colors that contrast and complement one another. For consistency, use multiple tones of the same hue by altering brightness for contrast. Finer fonts will require more contrast against a colorful backdrop.
- Be original: Choose and combine different typefaces and effects to be creative and experimental. Avoid trends and develop designs that reflect your own distinct style, giving a distinctive imprint on your work.
- Be conscious of global events: You can find something good relating to your car racing outfit, and race car driver jacket ideas on social media. Follow pertinent news pages, you will get critical and pertinent information, and maintain general knowledge up to date.
- Contrast: This is the important thing to make your design stand out. Use a color palette that contrasts with the backdrop, typography, and images.
Remember: be creative, think out of a box and turn your drag racing t shirt designs ideas into fashion, perfect shirts. Have a nice job with Canva!