How do preserve popular cute Vinyl shirt designs always new and perfect? If you are looking for taking care tips, you go to the right place. This post will disclose 7 pro tips for Vinyl shirt care instructions as well as removing vinyl from shirt if you want. Let’s jump right in!
What is Vinyl printing?
Vinyl Christmas party dressing ideas, Hawaii, Drag racing ideas,… for a shirt are common keywords searched most on Google. More and more people prefer wearing vinyl clothes. So, what is Vinyl material and why do people like it?
Vinyl is a kind of organic compound that is durable, hard, and light. Due to that, this material is frequently used in the printing field such as vinyl shirt, clothing, or plastic industries.
Vinyl T shirt printing, also known as vinyl heat transfer, is a method in which images and letters are carved out using a machine. These graphics and lettering are created with colored vinyl. The vinyl is then transferred to the material using a heat press.
When it comes to vinyl T shirt printing or screen printing, there are 4 factors you should consider before deciding.
|Factors||Vinyl on shirt printing||Screen printing|
|Details||Allows printing of difficult details but most will be lost.||All the minute details are visible.|
|Color||Less vibrant color||Vibrant colorCan select a larger range of colors.|
|Fading||Usable for a few years before fading||Last longer than Vinyl printing|
|Quantity||Small Print from 1 to 12 items each time.||LargeCan deal with a bulk order of up to 12 items.|
Vinyl shirt care instructions
It seems difficult to choose between vinyl T shirt designs or screen T-shirt printing. However, if you’re having funny vinyl shirt ideas, vinyl monogram shirt, or meaningful T-shirts, maybe you go mad with common questions like “how to preserve vinyl T-shirts? What are Vinyl shirt care instructions? etc. Don’t need to have a good internet ping and take a long time to find out the answers. Here are some pro tips to keep them always new and vibrant.
- Leave vinyl placement on shirt at least 24 hours before washing: HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) needs time to harden and cool if not the vinyl can peel or crack.
- Don’t dry clean. The harsh temperature and chemicals during the dry clean can damage the vinyl cute shirt ideas images on the shirt.
- Wash and dry costumes inside out: This will give a layer of protection to the vinyl during the washing process.
- Set suitable water temperature for the wash: When washing vinyl shirt ideas clothes, water should not exceed 178 degrees.
- Use mild detergent: Use mild, gentle products like apple cider vinegar, baby wipes, and Persil laundry detergent to wash Vinyl clothes. Also, you should avoid bleach vinyl shirt products or fabric softeners to last the vinyl longer.
- Dry on a low setting or hang dry/ avoid exposure to the direct sunlight: Likely washing, vinyl shirt designs can not perform well under the high heat.
- Don’t iron directly on the vinyl T shirt ideas designs: Even you don’t need to iron these Vinyl clothes. High temperatures can melt the vinyl or burn the adhensive.
See also: What to wear to a rodeo?
How to remove Vinyl from a shirt?
A vinyl decal is a simple way to express cute vinyl shirt ideas on your favorite garment. But what if you make a mistake or simply no longer like the decal? Look at 5 easy ways to remove vinyl from shirt below:
- Use an iron: Iron around the decal area. After that, use the knife to scissors to peel off the decal.
- Acetone: Acetone or nail polish remover works well to remove the vinyl decal. Turn the shirt inside out and then spray the acetone over the back of the decal. Strech or wiggle the shirt to loosen the decal adhesive.
- Vaseline: Turn the shirt inside out and rub vaseline on the top of the decal adhesive. Rub vaseline in circular motions until the adhesive clumps. Then rinse those areas with hot water to remove the clumps.
- Hair dryer: Place cardboard or towel inside the tee to make sure there is nothing leaking through the back of the shirt. Turn a hair dryer to the hottest setting and move it over the decal as close as possible. Use the knife to scissors to peel off the decal.
- Goo Gone: Turn the shirt inside out. Spray the Goo Gone straight to the vinyl decal. Remain it for about 30 seconds and then Use the knife to scissors to peel off the decal.
Have you got good tips for keeping vinyl clothes as long as possible? Do those give effective results? Please tell us if you have another suggestion?